Envision Employment Solutions, LLC is hiring a PHP Team Lead for one of their clients.
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer – Team Leader to manage a Team of PHP Developers working on Corporate Software Solution development in our clients’ entity in Cairo and collaborate with the company’s teams located in Beirut, Riyadh & Dubai.
- Manage & Lead a team of 5 PHP Developers as a start
- Adopt to Agile Processes (working on Jira, Kanban & Scrum)
- Translate Business needs into Solution Architecture Design and Technical Specifications
- Develop Advanced features and Enhancements in PHP and related technologies
- Watch the technology and drive the APIs and Libraries used to the trendiest ones by implementing best practices in PHP world.
- Think out-of-the-box and suggest improvements to software architecture to keep it scalable and up-to-date.
- Optimize the Performance of the application to keep it fast for the end-user
- Act as a keeper on the UI/UX of the Web Application to keep it friendly and used in a self-service mode by end-users.
- Provide 3rd Level Support to Business Teams
- Participate in the Release Management and all IT & Infrastructure tasks related to the deployment of Software releases.
- Train junior developers and accelerate their careers
- Work hand-by-hand with the head of R&D located in Beirut to deliver excellent quality of code.
- Work actively with the Product Owner and the Business Teams
- Review the code for Junior Developers
- Manage the Unit Testing to deliver stable releases free of bugs and regressions
- Bachelor of Engineering or Computer Science
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in PHP coding and team leadership, with an excellent knowledge of its ecosystems
- Excellent experience in Code Igniter, Laravel and other frameworks
- Proficient with Object Oriented and Design Patterns
- Advanced skills in MSSQL, MySQL and Oracle Databases
- Excellent experience in Web Services integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Excellent Code structure & organization methodology
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Mastering Git as Code Source Management
- Excellent understanding of SDLC & ALM
- Hard worker with high flexibility in daily work
- Proficient in English
- Self-Organized with People & Project Management skills
- Customer oriented with Team work attitude
- Flexible to adapt quickly to changes in an Agile Environment
- Motivated to lead a dynamic team
- Days Off: Fridays and Saturdays.
Interested candidates should send their updated resume in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting “PHP Team Lead” in the email subject.