Envision Employment Solutions, LLC is hiring a Presales Consultant for one of their clients.
We are looking for a Presales Consultant with at least 5 to 7 years of experience. We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of similar experience within the IT Sector. Salary is negotiable.
- Work as a pre-sales consultant to build trusted relationships with SAS sales teams and client accounts, such that s/he can leverage their domain and/or business/industry expertise to increase the SAS’s credibility and communicate the SAS value propositions across Advanced Analytics & AI, Fraud, Data Management & Marketing areas.
- Ensures that proper expectations are set to ensure customersatisfaction. This may involve the delivery of compelling software demonstrations asappropriate to the sales situation.
- Strategizes with sales team on objectives for customer meetings. Understands howthis activity relates to overall sales plan and provides strategic leadership for salesopportunities.
- Clearly articulates the breadth and value of software and the SAS value propositionsin assigned domain or business/industry area. Clearly states how the SASdifferentiates from the competition, to empower sales/pre-sales to identifyopportunities and successfully position SAS, and/or to 3rd parties such as analysts orthe press.
- Assists in the response to RFI/RFP’s or business case requests.
- Drives solution presentations and demonstrations
- Leads Proof of Concept and Proof of Value exercises
- Supports sales opportunities through the execution of pre-sales workshops/presentations, or other means, to examine the pipeline and suggest appropriate activities to expand the pipeline (business expansion), move deals through the pipeline or improve the local ability to execute.
- Contributes to the design and production of sales, pre-sales and marketing materials.
- Proactively drives customer retention efforts.
- Ability to travel frequently within MEA region.
Business Focus & Background
- The candidate should possess industry expertise at least in 2 of following industries: Finance, Telecommunications, Retail & Government Industries. It is expected from him/her to understand the entire industry and/or specific business processes within organizations (for instance: Use of Advanced Analytics in industries he/she is experienced, Credit decisioning in finance industry, B2B and B2C marketing activities across industries, Fraud application areas, etc) which the SAS’s software can be deployed to support.
- Maintains a clear map of SAS software capabilities to customer needs and business processes as well as into a specific industry where applicable by analyzing industry trends and other market information to identify common opportunities
- Develops and manages relationships in strategic accounts including building customer networks, ability to work with both business and IT employees of the bank
- Works closely with local, regional and international sales & professional services practices to align internal organizations around common goals and improve their ability to be effective and adopt repeatable business practices.
- The candidate should be familiar and possess experience (preferably hands-on) at least in 2 of following areas: Machine Learning & Artificial Analysis, Technical Integration (Web-Service, REST APIs,) & Architecture, Data Visualization, Data Engineering & Wrangling
- As a technical expert, the Business Solutions Manager possesses a strong experience in customizing SAS software per customer requirements for customized demonstrations
- Working Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Days Off: Fridays and Saturdays.
Interested candidates should send their updated resume in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting “Presales Consultant“ in the email subject.